Thursday 10 March 2011

CONTACT....Finally.

From: Amelia Watts
To:
"kdexeter@yahoo.co.uk"
Sent: Thu, 10 March, 2011
8:23:25
Subject: 4 Stour Court


Dear Miss Dexter



I write further to your email of the 14th February; I have now
received confirmation from Mr Jones that you can act on his behalf.



I am surprised by your comments and I can only confirm that
Midland Heart has tried to ensure all of our leaseholder’s know who to contact
to report a repair. This has been issued in the Leaseholder’s Handbook, regular
quarterly news letters and when Simone became your Leaseholder Officer all
lessees were notified of the change and her contact details.



With regards to the repair, external lighting is not treated as
an emergency repair, however this has been dealt with in a timely manner that is
in line with our procedures. The contractor is employed by Midland Heart and
therefore reported back to us and in turn Simone reported back to you.



The rent and service charge is reviewed each year and Mr Jones
would have received a letter stating what the service charge comprises of and a
breakdown of the charges.



However I note that you are not the
leasehold of this property and therefore assume this may be why you have been
unaware of the above.



I can confirm that any issues regarding
service charges or leasehold management should be reported to Simone in the
first instance. Simone is on leave for 2-weeks therefore please email me
directly if you have any further immediate issues.



Kind Regards



Amelia Watts

Leasehold Property Officer

Midland
Heart

Highfield House, St. Nicholas Street , Coventry , CV1 4BN

Tel: 0845 8501020 (Ex 5640)


Yes, I got this email today, ater sending an email on 14th February. So it's taken almost a month for someone to reply.

Apparently, Midland Heart don't see 2 out of 3 lights on 3 flights of stairs being broken 'is an emergency'. Have any of you, dear readers, ever tried walking up & down 3 flights of stairs in the dark? Apparently Midland Heart haven't...

Also, she spelled my anem wrong which really, really, riles me. It merely shows a lack of interest and attention. I think I may be fighting a losing battle here. I wonder what Mary Portas would think of all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment